An internet-based system provided for free to all government agencies who needs an Internet-based Cashiering System with the capability to issue Electronic Official Receipt (eOR) to citizens who paid their government obligations/taxes/fees/charges online. The system is developed to satisfy BIR and COA legal issuances that payors should have an official receipt, whether electronic or manual, once the payor has made payments.
The EOR solution is integrated with Landbank’s EPP for free use of the EPP’s merchants on a pay per use basis charged to payors. Landbank’s EPP has 75 merchants currently listed with other merchants on the pipeline.
The EOR solution have the following:
- Landbank Electronic Payment Portal (EPP) connectivity configuration
- Transaction History Log module
- eOR Generator
- Back Office Receipts, Collection and Disbursements System for Online Payment
- Back Office Accounting System for Online Payment (National Government Accounting System based)
- eOR Bin Management Module
- Unused eORs sub-module
- Used eORs sub-module
- Audit Module