We are looking for
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
- Maintain historical records by filing documents.
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results regularly to management.
- Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts.
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
- Assist in financial and tax audits and general ledger preparation.
- Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating, and business taxes.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or Management Accounting
- Professional accounting experience is an advantage
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills
- Ability and willingness to keep maintain confidentiality
- Familiarity with accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize efficiently